About American Empire Garage Door
Ed has been serving the garage door needs of Orange County, Ca. homeowners for over thirty years. American Empire has been providing residential garage door and garage door opener repair, service, installation and maintenance with the highest level of service at very competitive prices. We are licensed with the California State Contractors License Board as well as being bonded and carry General Liability Insurance.
- We take extreme pride in our work and pay extra attention to detail.
- We do what we say and will always be completely honest with a customer.
- We will be on time for appointments. If on occasion we are running late, you will be given a courtesy call.
- We will always demonstrate a courteous and professional attitude and respect the customer.
- We will coordinate appointments in consideration to the customer’s schedule.
- Upon arrival to a job, before the work starts, we will review the estimate with the customer, explain what we intend to do and all the costs involved.
- During work, should we encounter an unexpected problem requiring additional work or parts not included in the estimate, we will get the customer’s permission prior to proceeding with the additional work.
- We will show the customer the completed job, demonstrate the use of a product if necessary, and make sure the customer is satisfied.
- We will not leave the job site until the work is complete. If the work requires a second visit, we will arrange it with the customer before we leave.
Here’s what our customers have to say about us
“I called Ed around 11 am to get a quote on installing a coded keypad for our garage. He came out 2 hours later, installed exactly what I needed and got the job done. Courteous and professional. I’d use him again without hesitation.”
“We researched and compared several companies while looking for someone to install a new garage door for us. A couple of months later when we decided to move forward, we called Ed and he came out to make sure everything was ready for the install and do a final check. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. On the day of installation he and his crew arrived on time and were very professional. Made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Would highly recommend to friends and family.”
“Ed came by on a Saturday. He was very professional, did a good job explaining the problem and how the garage door works. He was prompt in getting the repair completed. While he was there, we tested the work done, and everything worked flawlessly. Ed has offered to help out if things don’t work out properly for some reason. Thanks.”