About American Empire Garage Door
Ed Aguilar, the owner/operator of American Empire Garage Door Inc., has worked in the garage door industry since he was 16 years old. Starting with his father’s garage door business as a kid, Ed kept honing his craft near his home in San Clemente while earning his business degree and an MBA from California State University, Long Beach.
After the sudden passing of his father in 2005, Ed founded American Empire Garage Door in San Clemente. For over 35 years now, Ed has worked tirelessly to provide his friends, neighbors, and the residents of San Clemente the best possible garage door installation, service and repair while providing most competitive pricing in San Clemente and the surrounding Orange County area. American Empire is licensed with the California State Contractors License Board, #880777, is bonded, and has a $2 million general liability insurance policy to give his customers the peace of mind of knowing a professional is working for them.
- We take pride in our work and pay the upmost attention to detail.
- We mean what we say and say what we mean.
- We always coordinate appointments based on your schedule.
- We give our customers a 1 hour appointment window, not a 4 hour window like our competitors. If by chance we are running late, we will always call.
- We are always courteous, professional, and respectful to our customers.
- Before starting work, we review the estimate with the customer, explaining what we need to do to finish the job, and every single cost involved.
- If we run into a problem that requires additional work or parts, we always get your permission before proceeding with the additional work.
- After completing a job, we make sure you’re satisfied by demonstrating the door in operation.
Take a look at what some of our happy customers have to say about our work!
“I called Ed around 11 am to get a quote on installing a coded keypad for our garage. He came out 2 hours later, installed exactly what I needed and got the job done. Courteous and professional. I’d use him again without hesitation.”
“We researched and compared several companies while looking for someone to install a new garage door for us. A couple of months later when we decided to move forward, we called Ed and he came out to make sure everything was ready for the install and do a final check. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. On the day of installation he and his crew arrived on time and were very professional. Made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Would highly recommend to friends and family.”
“Ed came by on a Saturday. He was very professional, did a good job explaining the problem and how the garage door works. He was prompt in getting the repair completed. While he was there, we tested the work done, and everything worked flawlessly. Ed has offered to help out if things don’t work out properly for some reason. Thanks.”